RSS

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!

So... another year has come and is almost gone, once again. Well, it is time for my yearly decisions on what is in style and what is not. I think that stores like Abercrombie and Holister are overpriced and cheaply made. However, I love their jeans!! I absolutely love Bare Essential make up.. in fact, I bought some for my best friend ever, Kelly!!! She rocks!!! This Christmas I received many gift cards for: Sephora (one of the best makeup stores ever!!!), Old Navy, Macy's, and Forever 21( I love that store!!!!) I can't wait to go shopping for a lot of new clothes, shoes, and makeup!!!! And I really dislike game stores in malls. The employes there are really mean and they don't look like they want to help you. Also, my sister went in to one of the stores, namely Game Stop, and one of the male employes told her that the nancy drew games were located at the other side of the store and said that she was looking for her boyfriend when she asked for one of the more "serious" games. How rude!!!!

Anyways, I think that suede boots (the scrunched up kind) are completely awesome!!! I also love Ugg style boots with SOFT faux fur lining. I absolutely hate puffy winter jackets. Obviously, as I live where, in the winter, the weather doesn't get below 30 degrees, I see no real need for them. They just make people look fat!!! My sister has a really nice, suede jacket that is brown and really soft!!! I love that jacket. It is warm enough for winter, but not puffy! I love hoodie jackets. They are the best kind of jackets!!

I really like the ipod touch!!! It is really worth the money!!! Now Verizon is going to be selling the iPhone in April!!! This is great news as AT&T has horrible service and constantly is dropping calls. I have a LG chocolate touch!!! I love it. However, I can't figure out how to turn down the speaker that the other person talks to you through!!! It is set really loud and hurts my ear to listen to. Otherwise it is one of the best phones i have played with and used.

So there it is!!! Those are my opinions on what is hot and what is not!!! Yes I realize that that sounds really stuck up but it is true!!

Please leave comments or questions, or your opinions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment